Thursday, March 03, 2011

Plan for Day 106

Thursday was an awesome day in all aspects of my health and fitness! Friday is going to be just as successful!! I did receive my new yoga DVD from Beachbody. It is the Fountain of Youth yoga session and I'm really looking forward to trying it. It is only 45 minutes as compared to the 90 minutes in the P90X program. I did a quick view of it and it appears to cover all the poses that have really been helping me since this summer. If I have time tomorrow afternoon, I really want to try it!!

Friday Plan:

Exercise - Max Interval Circuit (first thing in am); Yoga (in afternoon if I don't have to pick the kids up from school).

Water - 1 gallon (filling it up tonight so I don't have to worry about it in the morning).

Nutrition
Recovery drink after workout
M1: EW & oatmeal with blueberries
M2: Fruit smoothie
M3: Turkey sandwich & veggies
M4: Meal replacement bar
M5: Baked chix breast, stuffing & veggie salad
M6: CC, pudding, oats

There were a number of times on Thursday that I really just wanted to sit down and munch away on something.....anything. The Beast was pushing hard but I was able to push him away. This is really big for me! One day of not listening to The Beast is in the books and my plan is to string many more together!!!

I can do this!
I choose to do this!
I will do this!!

Update for day 106 - ended up being out for dinner so I was not able to follow my plan exactly. The choices weren't great either. I ended up having 1/2 a meatball sandwich. Not perfect but I'm quite happy with the fact that I limited my portion size. I did finish my exercise session and I did drink my water. Overall, I'm satisfied with the day!

No comments: