Monday, March 07, 2011

Day 103 Update

It has been a couple of days since my last update. Things have actually been pretty calm but here is an overview of the past couple of days.

I did well on Saturday at my friends house. I was able to maintain my weight which is a big accomplishment. Weekends tend to be a very difficult time for me especially when socializing with friends. Friends and food usually go together with me and when I can balance those 2 aspects easily, I will know that I have overcome a huge hurdle.

Sunday was supposed to be a Max Plyo day but I decided to take a rest day. I want to make sure to protect my joints with this program. This is definitely a lot more jumping than I have done in a very long time and the last thing I want is a joint injury!! I think the rest day was a good idea both mentally and physically - I needed it!

Sunday was also awesome because my son went to church with me! I let the kids choose, on the first Sunday of each month, whether they want to attend church with me (the other Sundays are Sunday School so we all just go). I was going to our early service (7:30am) and asked him on a whim. I was very pleased when he said yes - what a blessed day!!

Today started with a Max Cardio session - this one is really hard! Oh, what am I saying? They are all really hard...LOL!! It felt great to get up and move this morning! Then I went to school and taught my gym classes and felt like I had oodles of energy. I love the way a good exercise session makes the rest of my day feel.

I've almost completed my entire gallon of water (less than 32 ounces left) and food is going well.

Nutrition:
M1 EW and oatmeal
M2 nutrition bar
M3 Turkey sandwich & veggies
M4 nutrition bar
M5 Steak, sweet pot. & peas
M6 Almost cheesecake

Off to pick the kids up from school!

No comments: