Wednesday, March 16, 2011

94 Days

Today was my Max Cardio and Cardio Abs workout. I felt much better today - didn't get light-headed today! It was weird yesterday. These workouts are really hard but I am loving the way they are making me feel! Not only is my body feeling stronger but my focus and enthusiasm is growing as well!

On the P90X commercial there is a woman who says something along the line of: I wasn't crazy about changing my diet but as my body got stronger it craved better food. That's kind of where I am now. Don't get me wrong, I still have cravings every single day and it's a constant struggle every day to keep to my plan. However, I'm feeling stronger, leaner, healthier and energetic and I'm loving that sensation!!!

Even though I have 94 days until my race, I only have about 1 week of Insanity left. It amazes me that time has gone by this quickly. I have really loved doing this program and a part of me is sad to see it end but I'm also excited to start my new program AND get back to consistent running. Speaking of running, I'm actually going to meet the group tomorrow for a 5 mile run. A friend of my is running Boston and just last week her Garmin stopped working. So, we all chipped in to get her a new one kind of as a "Great Job" sort of gift. It will be a lot of fun and she is going to be totally blown away!!

I was at the store today and tried on a "sports bikini" (not sure what else to call it). I looked better than I expected - I'm not where I want to be (still have a pooch in the front) but I've made big strides. I also tried on some workout lycra shorts (I wear them under my shorts when I run) and I dropped a size! There are so many positives happening right now and my next biggest challenge is to not let myself get complacent.

Keep working hard and pushing your limits each and every day!!!

No comments: