Tuesday, March 15, 2011

95 Days

Today has been a bit strange....I was doing my Insanity workout and got really light-headed. I didn't change my morning routine so I think it was just one of those days. I ended up not doing one round of one of the circuits and then took it a bit easy when I did get back in. I didn't get as good a workout as I usually do but I'm OK with that. I did my best!

Nutrition has been spot on the past week or so. I even kept clean at dinner tonight - my hubby wanted brats and waffle fries. I stayed away and made myself a big veggie and chicken salad. It was satisfying both physically and mentally satisfying. I've dropped 3 pounds over the past week or so and am looking forward to the progress I'm going to make over the coming weeks.

I can't get the past 6 weeks back but I just keep thinking at just how much more progress I could have made if I had been able to dial in my nutrition from the start. The important thing though...don't dwell on that aspect! It is in the past and I can't change it so I'm making the best of today!

Congrats to Jessica who finished Insanity this week and had awesome results! She's now training for the Boston Marathon and I KNOW she'll do awesome!!

Tomorrow is Max Cardio and Cardio Abs - I'm really looking forward to it. I'm Diggin' Deep and loving it!!

No comments: