Thursday, March 24, 2011

86 Days

Yesterday went really well! I wasn't sure how I would feel this morning, after the low calorie day, for my workout. I actually felt pretty good this morning - I was a little tired but that was because I had trouble falling asleep last night.

The workout was Core Cardio & Balance. It was nice to have a shorter workout scheduled. It felt really good to do that workout. I did really well with the hip burners and the shoulder work at the end. Those muscle groups really start to burn because Shaun T doesn't let you rest until you get all the way through the cycle. At one point he makes the comment: your shoulders are going to burn and when that happens just bring it all into the core and keep going. That was what I tried to focus on - I closed my eye and just tried to keep moving and pushing through. It is such a great feeling when you make it all the way through without a break!!

Today is a normal eating day. Had my egg white burrito for breakfast and boy did it taste good! I will also continue with my gallon of water. I'm looking forward to a great day - I'm sticking to my eating plan and because of that, I am feeling better every day.

I'm stuck about what to have for dinner. The kids asked to have pasta. I really don't want a huge carb meal after my low cal day yesterday. I want to make sure I stick to balanced meals and really keep this ball rolling. We also have baseball practice tonight so I don't have a lot of extra time to cook 2 meals. I'll think on it for a while and hopefully, I'll be able to get back on later and update what I came up with.

No comments: