Friday, April 22, 2011

This needed its own post!

As I stated in my last post - we were headed to the park this morning. It was beautiful and we were the only ones there at the start so we let the pup off his leash so that he could run and burn off some of that puppy energy. He jumped off the trail a little bit, grabbed a stick and ran back to the trail and dropped the stick. My daughter bent down to pick the stick up for him and the next thing I know she is screaming. My first thought is that it was a snake....NOT! Here is what he brought us:


Yes, it is a deer leg! Luckily there wasn't any more of the deer in the area. Needless to say we were a bit freaked for a second but we were able to get a good laugh out of it. Chip was so proud of himself though - I think he probably would have made a pretty good hunting dog but I am SO not into that!! I guess you just never know what you are going to come across at the park!!

No comments: