Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesday - Triceps

Today was a tough workout mostly because my upper body is pretty sore from my previous workouts this week. Today will be another busy day so I'm glad I got up and did my workout. Today is our last day of school for the year and we will be doing our Christmas program, then I have a luncheon to attend and our staff Christmas party tonight. Hopefully after today I will be able to get myself back onto a normal schedule and stop these bad habits that I'm starting to fall back into.

Tricep workout:
Modified superset
Lying extensions 3x8 @ 20#
Kickbacks 2x8 @ 15#
Drop set
Overhead extension 2x8(7) @ 20#/15#

It seems a lot shorter than the other workouts but it was a huge struggle because my arms are already sore from earlier workouts.

No comments: