Friday, December 15, 2006

New Goals?

Well, I heard back from Coach David yesterday, and I'm trying to decide what my new goal is going to be. The two goals I've up with are to continue with my distance running or try to add muscle (mostly upper body because I workout at home and don't have access to weights that would allow much increase on the lower half). I think I'm leaning toward trying to gain some muscle because it would be something really different for me. I don't think I've ever really tried a program where the main goal was to put on muscle - I've always done weight loss programs and tried to preserve the muscle that I already have.

This would be really new ground for me. There are a few people over at LL that I want to talk with to see how different the programs are. Just try and get some tips from them. I also want to talk some more with Coach to see what he has to say about the idea. I also need to find out how to use the LL site when trying to gain muscle instead of losing fat.

I'm getting excited about trying something different! I have a feeling that it is going to be a pretty hard adjustment but I'm up for the challenge. Now all I have to do is get started!

No comments: