Friday, December 22, 2006

Thursday - Rest; Friday - Biceps

I had a bad day on Thursday. The 2 Christmas parties (and therefore late nights) took it's toll and with my lingering cold, it all got the best of me. I felt like crap most of the day and then I took a 2 hour nap which helped. Then I went to bed early and slept of about 11 hours - that is something I never do but boy did I need it!!!

Friday's bicep workout was a good one. I kept most of my weights the same but tried to do 1 more rep than I did the last time I did the bicep workout. I also increased the concentration curls the second time around.

Modified superset
Standing curl 3x9 @ 22.5#
Concentration curl 3x9 @ 12/15#

Drop set
Incline curl 1x9(5) @ 17.5/15# & 1x6(6) @ 17.5/15#

Aftershock superset (brachialis)
Incline hammer curl 1x9 @ 15#
standing hammer curl 1x9 @ 15#

The incline curl was very difficult today but I'm pleased with the effort I put out. My goal next time around will be to hit the goal reps of 8 for both sets.

I also want to start getting more consistant aerobics in. I will see how my cold is doing tomorrow and see if I can add some back in.

No comments: