Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday - shoulders

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I got on the scale this morning and it read 138. I know some of that may be water weight but I know that some of it is also fat! I have been off my LL program for long enough and today I get back on schedule. I did my shoulder workout and also went on a very fast walk. I also had a good breakfast (protein french toast) and will have meal 2 in about 20 minutes. I've also made a plan for the day - something I have been slacking off on for quite a while.

Here is my shoulder workout:
Modified superset
Shoulder press 3x8 @ 25#
Standing lateral raise 2x8 @ 10#

Drop set
Incline lateral raise 2x 8(7) @ 10/5#

I need to increase the weights/reps on this workout. The shoulder presses were difficult but the others could stand to be increased. I will definitely increase the drop set weights next time, the others I will try to increase the reps and then see about increasing the weights.

I am confident that today is the first day of my turn around!

No comments: