Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday - Back

Today was a pretty good workout. The program I'm using calls for pull-ups in the first superset but I don't have a pull-up bar so I had to substitute pulldowns with exercise tubing. It isn't even remotely similar in intensity but it is the best I have right now. I had a moveable pullup bar, that fit around the door frame, but it started to completely destroy the door frame so I had to get rid of it. I'm hoping to get a bar put in the frame but I'm not sure if I will be able to (here's to hoping).

Modified superset
Lat. Pulldown 3x10 blue tubing
Scapular retractions 2x8 @ 10#
Drop set
2 hand Pullover (1 DB in each hand) 2x8(7) @ 20#/15#
Modified superset
Chest supported rows 2x10 @ 20#
Rear Delts 2x10 @ 20#
Drop set
Forward lean shrug 2x8(7) @ 30#/25#

Overall a decent workout but there are a few exercises that I want to increase next time around. I am still a bit sore from my chest workout so I'll just wait and see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments: