Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Holiday Chaos

Things are so crazy right now. School is extremely busy - not much time and a huge amount of things to do. Here at home there are 2 birthdays, a party and of course Christmas. I do lots of baking for presents and because of the added responsibilities at school I'm finding it hard to get it all done.

Then there is my exercising. I'm trying to really buckle down and hit my goal so that I won't have to have that hanging over my head. I really need to hit my 127 soon. I'm about a pound away and I'm hoping to hit it by the end of this week. I don't want to go crazy over the holidays but I also don't want to have the leverage hanging over my head either.

The good part is that I don't really feel like I freaking out about everything I need to do. The things that get done get done and those that don't - don't. I'm just going to try and take those baby steps and just keep doing things little by little. That's the only way to go.

No comments: