Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Wowin' them at work!

I haven't seen all my co-workers yet but the one's I've seen have been really impressed with my weight loss. If this is your first time reading my blog (thank you) and feel free to take a look at my before and after photos. I owe everything to Leanness Lifestyle and if you've never heard of it and want to get in shape click on the link and learn all about it. It was absolutely the best fitness move I ever made. I'll warn you that there is not magic pill - you will have to work you butt off (literally and figuratively) but it is worth every ounce of effort you put into it.

OK, now to my workout. Today I set out to do 6 X 800 intervals. Unfortunately, due to bathroom stops I was only able to do 4 of the 6. They were good quality efforts though. I don't have my split times as I write this but I know that they were all pretty much in the time zones that I was shooting for. So, I'm pleased with the overall outcome of today. One thing is for sure though - I'm going to have to start getting up earlier on these workout days!!!

Work hard, eat right and reach for your goals!

No comments: