Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boy, Am I Tired!

Yesterday really took a toll on me. I woke up this morning tired and I didn't seem to sleep as well as I thought I would either. But, even though I was tired, I dragged my sorry butt out the door to run my 4 miles. Not only did I make the whole 4 miles but I was able to run it at a slightly faster pace than I was aiming for. My pace was 7:52 per mile - it was a struggle but I'm so glad I went ahead with the run and that I pushed myself.

Tomorrow is my first speed workout (4 X 800 @ 5K pace). I'm really looking forward to the challenge. I've been doing intervals, during my workouts, for quite some time. But, this will be the first time in a long time for a workout of this type. I made a program for my Forerunner so that it will tell me when it is time to speed up and when it is time to slow down. I just hope my legs have a bit more energy tomorrow than they did today.

Work hard, eat well and reach your goals!

No comments: