Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday's Thoughts

Boy have I been tired this week! I'm in the process of trying to get my classroom ready for the start of school. I'm spending the morning in the room, cleaning, throwing out old stuff, putting things on shelves etc and then coming home to finish my workouts and do some cleaning. It has really worn me down but I can't imagine how tired I would be if I hadn't gotten in such great shape with Leanness Lifestyle. As you can see from my previous post it has done amazing things for the way I look. But it is the inside stuff that amazes me the most. Not only am I able to do more but I also feel powerful both mentally and physically. It is truly an amazing feeling. I never really felt this way with BFL. Yes, I felt good but not like I do now. It's just AWESOME!

But, because I was so tired, I didn't do my speed workout this morning. I decided to do it tomorrow instead. I just couldn't get my butt out the door this morning. I was dressed and everything but just couldn't do it. I did however, get my LBWO done this evening and even jumped on the stationary bike for 30 minutes. Overall, I'm pleased with my workouts for the day.

nutritionally, it is a different story. The day started off bad - because I was tired I went for a lower nutritional choice because it was convenient. I can't allow myself to fall into that trap because it ends up messing up my whole day. Then, we (the kids and I) went into school and I stayed way passed lunch time so I ended up taking the kids to a fast food place and again made a bad choice. I feel like kicking myself because I know better. But the good news is that I turned the day around from there and the rest of my day was good. Tomorrow I will start the day off better and as a result the rest of my will be better as a result.

Thanks to everyone who has commented on how impressive my before and after pictures are. I look back at those pictures and remember how awful I felt. I feel and look like a new person and I owe it to LL. If anyone out there is on the fence about this program - get off because it is great! You definitely have to do the work, there is no magic pill. If you are willing to work though, awesome results await!

Work hard, eat right and reach for your goals!

No comments: