Friday, September 01, 2006

Awesome day - 9/1/06

We had our first inservice day at school. It was the first time I had seen some of my co-workers in about 3 months. Many jaws dropped when they had seen how much weight I had lost. Compliments were coming from all over the place! I was telling anyone who would listen, what a great program Leanness Lifestyle is. I don't know if anyone will look into it but it just felt good to let people know that there is a smart and safe way to make a huge transformation!

Today was a rest day. Unfortunately, our weather here on the east coast is pretty stinky right now. I don't think I'll be getting out for my long run tomorrow. I will however, get it done on Sunday. Hopefully, the wind and the rain will be gone by then.

Hopes and prayers go out to all who are being hit hard by this bad weather.

Work hard, eat right and reach for your goals!

No comments: