Thursday, September 07, 2006

Conferences

Today was our first day of conferences at school. Things went really well! I will also add that I'm still a bit nervous about all the things (paperwork type things) that I will have to do this year. I'm sure that once I go through the process once things will be fine - just experiencing the fear of the unknown I guess.

My run didn't feel all that hot today. It wasn't bad (about an 8:30 pace for around 4 miles) but I just never felt "good". My foot was a bit sore today. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to see someone about it. The weird thing about it though is that I can't pinpoint one thing that always flares it up. It isn't sore to the touch and there is no swelling - I'm at a loss!

It's getting late and I will be off to bed soon. Since I've been kind of tired lately, I'm actually going to sleep in a bit tomorrow since the only thing I have scheduled is my LBWO and I can do that after school. It's pretty sad when sleeping until 5:30 am is sleeping in - LOL!

Work hard, eat right and reach for your goals!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for asking Gina. It's really weird because it comes and goes. I'm beginning to think that it is all being caused by the bunion I have on my foot - you've got to love genetics. It has actually been a fear that lurks in the back of my mind for a while now. I'm so active and it would be really hard if my feet started causing me trouble and I had to alter my lifestyle because of my feet. But, life goes on and I will make it through!

Thanks again for asking.