Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday 9/27

Work-wise this week is going well. I had two great days in gym, not only did I have an awesome time teaching the classes, but the kids had a ball too. It is so awesome to have the kids come into your class with huge smiles on their faces because they are looking so forward to your class. I even had one of the classes swarm up to me in a huge group and we all had an awesome group hug!

The only bad part was what the floor did to my body. It wasn't even an aggressive session but it really did a number on my hips. I have not run the past 2 days because my hips have been so sore. I did get on the bike tonight though. I have also been really tired in the mornings - not sure if that is because of the classes or PMS but I don't like it (especially this close to the race).

I have gotten back onto my Leanness Lifestyle routine - more or less. I still need to do some work with my nutrition and get back to a more balanced fitness routine. I've not been doing much in the way of lifting lately because I've been struggling at adding a second session to my day. I just feel like there is so much to do (with home, work, kids...) and so little time to get it all done. I know time is a common excuse for not exercising - I'm still exercising, I'm just struggling to get in an extra session. There is no excuse for my eating.

I just had a thought. I have a theme for my gym classes this year: "I Can Do Anything!". If this attitude is good enough for my kids, it's damn well good enough for me! I am going to find a way to make it all work!!!

No comments: