Friday, May 06, 2011

43 Days

I have officially had enough of this recovery week! I decided this morning that I was going to do an Insanity routine and start the sweat rollin'! I chose a workout from month 1 and boy am I glad I did! It really kicked my butt this morning and I LOVED it! I knew that I had missed that feeling I got after a good Insanity workout but I didn't realize just how much I had missed it!!

I know that I still have to do lifting workouts because I don't want to get in that unbalanced state again but I just don't like the P90X workouts as much as I do the Insanity sessions. The funny thing is that when I got the P90X workouts, I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Funny how your perceptions change......feel like I've said that before (LOL)!

Tomorrow, I'm doing a 6 mile run with a friend and then we have a day of sports. Soccer first thing and then baseball right after lunch. We are also having company over for dinner. Should make for a very busy, but fun, day!

No comments: