Monday, May 23, 2011

26 Days

I had a pretty good workout this morning - the workout itself wasn't all that great from my ability perspective but it was one of the month 2 Insanity workouts so it was good in that I got my butt kicked. I know, I know, that sentence really doesn't make sense but let me explain. I had a really busy weekend and had a good hard 10 miler on Saturday. So, when I got up this morning, I was really tired. Because my energy levels were down, it limited the "fire" I had to put toward my workout. However, as long as you do your best the Insanity workouts will kick your butt and that is exactly what I need!

The workout was Max Interval Circuit. I was absolutely drenched when I was finished! I really do love that feeling - sweat is dripping down into your eyes and you are completely exhausted but at the same time you feel exhilarated because of what you were just able to complete. It's awesome!

This week is clean-up week at school. So, after my workout, I actually got another workout at school. We moved things, cleaned things and generally just moved constantly for about 4 hours. We got a lot done and I'm hoping that there won't be too much more to do toward the end of the week. I would love to have everything finished by early Wednesday at the latest. Then there will only be a couple of weeks until my kids are off school and we can start going to the pool and the trails!

Off to finish some chores!

No comments: