Sunday, May 08, 2011

41 Days

Happy Mother's Day to All!

I had a wonderful day with my family! I didn't really workout today but I did spend a lot of time playing with the kids. I helped my son with his baseball skills and then kicked the soccer ball around with my daughter. I love the fact that they are excited about getting out and being active!!

My eating today wasn't great but it was Mother's Day and I decided not to worry about it too much. I'm trying to avoid the snack meals because the actual meals were higher in calories than normal. I'm in day 8 of a 10 day challenge and we aren't checking scale weight until it is over so I don't know where I stand. However, I'm feeling pretty good.

Tomorrow I start my Insanity phase of my program and I'm really looking forward to it! I tweaked the original program and am doing 2 weeks of month 1 and then 2 weeks of month 2. After doing the Pure Cardio on Friday I really think it will be better to take a couple of weeks to get back into it and then try to kick it up that extra notch.

I've recently watched a number of videos of the Asylum program and am really looking forward to doing this program one day. I have a birthday approaching and will wait to see what I get (money etc) because I am also going to need new running shoes very soon. I may only be able to get one at a time and the shoes must come first!

Off to watch the Phillies beat the Braves (I hope!).

No comments: