Saturday, May 07, 2011

42 Days

It has been an interesting day! It started with a great6.5 mile run at a 9:30 pace and again there was great conversation to be had! The pace felt nice and easy so I'm pleased!

Then we had a soccer game at 9 am. The girls looked great! They are really coming together and working well as a team. They ended in a tie but the progress they have made is amazing!

Then it was lunch with the family - including my parents who game to watch the games.

Then we went to my son's baseball game where I ended up having to be the umpire. Each team is responsible to supply 1 ump for the game and there wasn't any one on our side willing to do it so I did. I've never done it before so I was interested to see how I did. I had fun and I think I did a pretty good job! Unfortunately, our team lost:-(

Then we had company for dinner - a great time was had by all. How will the day end? I now need to prepare for my Sunday School class tomorrow. It has been a fun ride today and I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

No comments: