Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not a good day......

My eating has been pretty poor today! I have eaten so much crap - I'm not really sure what was going on but I just couldn't seem to stop eating it all. Then on top of that my son has been acting like a real pain in the...... I finally had enough and snapped. He ended up with no bedtime story and no night time TV. Some good did come out of it though - I had an awesome run. I went about 3 miles in a pace of about 7:15/mile. Those exercise sessions that you use to burn off that frustration and anger can be some of the best ones.

I'm still really struggling with the food today but I will make it through. I now officially have $50 riding on it. The check was sent to my friend and will be sent if I don't make my 135 weight. That is not an option so I will get back on my horse and have a good day tomorrow!

No comments: