Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday 5/8/07

This past weekend was not a fun one. I ended up working my tail off doing homework for class and finishing projects for our Spring Arts Night at school. The worst part was trying to finish one of my homework assignments because I didn't really understand the homework. I worked on it for hours (and I'm not exaggerating) and I still don't think I did it right. At least everyone, in my class, seemed to be equally confused and frustrated. I didn't feel quite as "stupid" when I found out that everyone was struggling.

I didn't realize just how much of an energy drain it was to go through that sort of process. It gives you a look into the world of those that deal with those types of feeling on a daily basis. I was so drained on Monday morning that I did not even exercise. I got up to do it but just couldn't get out the door. Then it was a long day of school and then class in the evening. However, I did get out this morning for a run. It felt really good and started my day off on the right foot.

I'm taking my son to the opthamologist in about 30 minutes. I think he has a sty on his eye lid but it has been acting weird so our family MD suggested we go to an opthamologist. It seems to be coming to a head at this point so I'm hoping it will clear up soon. The good part is that it has really seemed to bother him at all. I just want to get some answers.

Then tonight is Tball. We just got the kids a new bat so I think they will be really excited to use it. We did a bit of hitting in the back yard over the weekend and both the kids did really well. I'll be interested to see how they do when using the T (we were tossing the ball to the kids this weekend).

Times up until next time!

No comments: