Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pre-race: Sunday 5/20/07

I've had my breakfast and have started to get the rest of my stuff together. Yes, the jitters have started. It is a weird feeling to have all my race stuff already. It throws off my timing for when to get there. Plus they will be closing road to get ready for the race so I don't want to wait too long and get caught in that mess. I just like to get myself set and ready nice and early - unfortunately, I don't really like to wait and those 2 things don't go together too well (LOL)!

It also looks like the weather is going to be nice for us. There was the possibility of some scattered storms but I think the whole thing passed on by us overnight. I think the temperature is going to be nice as well.

Off to finish my prep. More details later!

No comments: