Friday, May 25, 2007

My daughter has officially graduated from Kindergarten

It was a beautiful program today! I don't have any pictures right now but I will try and post some when I get them.

Will sang during the first program and his class was precious. He tends to not sing a whole lot during the programs (he saves his singing for me). But there was one little boy in his class that pretty much ran the show. Unfortunately, he always seemed to start the songs early so the pianist, the teachers and the rest of the class always seemed to be playing catch-up. It was very cute though.

Ally sang in the second program and the whole class did a wonderful job! Then our director spoke and we all said goodbye to Donna (Ally's teacher) and I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. I am going to miss her a lot. She is a wonderful person and teacher!

After the programs were over we had a small party for the graduates and then we went out to lunch (Bill, myself, Ally, Will and my parents). After that we came back to the house to give my Mom her birthday and Mother's day presents. We got her a digital picture frame (I got one too) and it looks really cool!

Off to do some house projects.

No comments: