Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday 5/12/07

I ran 9+ miles today and feel pretty good about the session. My pace was about 8:25m/m and it took me about 1:15 to finish the workout. My knees are a bit creaky this afternoon but overall I feel good. I'm about to take the kids to a birthday party at a pool. I'm hoping to be able to get in with the kids and work my legs out a bit - we'll just have to see how it goes.

Food hasn't been so good the past couple of days and I really need to get back on track. I made my weight goal and my head then tells my body to "celebrate" with a piece of junk. It has happened to me before. I don't want to let it get out of hand! I will also be able to get in some extra cross-training soon. There is only a couple more weeks of school and then we will be able to get to the pool and add in some extra bike workouts.

Off to the birthday party!

No comments: