Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Things have been going well!

Monday was my 2nd Fit Test and I was a bit nervous about how my results would turn out. It turned out really well so I was quite pleased! I added more reps to every exercise and I feel like I was going lower in my push-up!! Here are the results (the first number is what I did in the initial test):

Switch kicks: 69/73
Power jacks: 62/63
Power knees: 106/120
Power jumps:39/50 (I'm super thrilled with these b/c I always find these hard)
Globe jumps:11/12
Suicide jumps:16/19
Push-up jacks:23/27 (I think I was also going down further into my push-up)
Low plank oblique: 60/78

On Tuesday, I decided to do my workout in the afternoon because I felt tired when I got up in the morning. Let me tell ya - there is a big difference between morning and afternoon sessions. My legs felt really sluggish in the afternoon (I teach gym classes to preschoolers on Monday and Tuesday). However, I pushed through that Plyo CC session and was very pleased about the whole session. I actually love that particular workout. It is really hard but there is something about it that really appeals to me.

This morning was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. First let me say that I find this session really hard because you just never get a break. Add to this that my legs were still a bit fatigued from yesterday and it just turned out to be a really hard workout. I'm proud of myself for doing my best and pushing through.

I'm still working on my nutrition - I've had some ups and downs. I'm also trying to change the way I think about my body and how it looks and functions. Sure I'm heavier than I would like to be but I know that I'm healthy and strong on the inside. I'm still looking to drop some fat weight but I'm also trying to work on feeling better about myself no matter what!

Until next time!

No comments: