Friday, July 28, 2006

No Running Today!

Today is my rest day from running but we do have a day full of walking on tap. We are taking the kids to the State Fair and I'm really looking forward to it.

I slept in this morning to try and get a bit more sleep. There was only one problem - we had a HUGE storm come through our area last night. So, there I was, nice and awake at about 2 am. Best laid plans and all that.

Anyway, I did manage to get my lifting session finished. I was feeling a bit weak on my chest exercises and had to actually drop the weight for the last 2 sets. But the rest of the session (Back-Shoulders-Triceps) went really well as did my abdominal exercises. Overall I'm pleased with the session.

Nutrition has been so-so for the week and my lack of weight loss has proven that. Yesterday was pretty good though and I'm planning on building on that today!

Work hard, eat well and reach for your goals!

No comments: