Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This week has been much better!

I've actually run 3 days in a row and tomorrow will be 4! I've covered 17.77 miles so far this week and I'm scheduled for another 4 tomorrow. Friday will be a rest day and then we'll be running for about 4 hours on Saturday (assuming the weather isn't crappy!).

The trail marathon is in a couple weekends and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. I know I've been down this road before but I just don't feel like I've gotten enough consistent training in. In the back of my mind I know I will be able to finish because I will be combining walking and running. I think it is just the fact that I was sick that one week, then I didn't get to run the following week because my husband was out of town and most importantly, the weekends have been horrible in terms of weather. It seems like every weekend it rains and our runs either get cut short or cancelled.

But, the race is in the future and my runs are here and now. I'm just going to enjoy each day and each run as they happen!

No comments: