Sunday, April 13, 2008

Plan for Monday 4/14/08

I'm going to try journaling here. I am usually most successful when I'm consistently journaling and it just hasn't been done lately and as a result my weight loss has stalled. I haven't had a plan most days and it has resulted in poor choices. My hope is that I will be able to write each night as my plan for the next day, so here we go.....

Goals:
1. Monthly goal - 146# by 5/1/08
2. Weekly goal - lift 2 times, run 5 days and weigh 148 by 4/20


Nutrition:
1. Fritatta
2. Protein shake with banana
3. Tuna salad with veggies
4. Veggies and cc dip
5. Baked chix strips & mashed cauliflower
6. Protein packed pumpkin pie

Exercise:
Lifting - UB

Monday Goals:
1. Exercise first thing in am
2. Drink at least 64 oz or H2O
3. Follow my nutrition plan

Hopefully by posting this and coming back and documenting how I've done will keep my mind a bit more focused on what I need to do to achieve my goals. Speaking of goals, my trail marathon is coming up in 2 weekends and I'm really starting to get excited about it! I've done 1 previous marathon but this is going to be completely different and I think that is why I want to do it so much. Lori was talking about possibly downgrading the other day and I told her that I DID NOT want to downgrade. Fact is, I know I can walk the distance so finishing the miles is not the issue. In fact, I'm planning on walking part of the race - I just want to run the best race I can and hopefully finish in less than 6 hours. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!

No comments: