Friday, March 02, 2007

Boy has it been a long time!

I have had the darnedest time finding the time to get everything I like to do done! As a result, my blog has been neglected lately. It's funny, not too long ago I seemed to be able to get everything I wanted to do done. I was exercising (many times multiple sessions), taking care of the family, doing my prep work for school and doing a little bit of house cleaning (notice I said a LITTLE bit - I really don't like to clean the house so it's always last - LOL). Even with all that, I was still able to keep up to date with my LL logs and keep my blog up to date. Now, I'm struggling with most of that list.

I have been trying to evaluate why things are the way they are and I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it. I feel like I should be able to just flip that switch and get back on track but it isn't turning out to be that easy. My main focus today was to make sure I got in a good workout first thing this morning and I accomplished that! I did 30 minutes of Drill Max. I wanted to try and get a bit more in later but the day didn't work out that way - lots of errands to get done. I am happy with that part of my day though. My goal was to get the workout in early and I did that. Food was so-so, mostly because I forgot to bring both my snack and my lunch to work. I really could have kicked myself!

Tomorrow is another day and I will again make a goal of exercising first thing in the morning. If the weather is nice I will be trying to get out for a run. It has been a long time since I've been on a run, mostly because of bad weather. If the weather doesn't cooperate I will do Vol. 6 of Cardio Coach on my bike.

No comments: