Saturday, October 07, 2006

One day until the race

Well, the day is almost here! Tomorrow morning at 8:30 am is the scheduled race start and I won't necessarily be at my best but I'm going to do everything I can to put up my best time.

Today's weather is cold and rainy. Fortunately, tomorrow is supposed to have better weather. I'm looking forward to a nice cool start. Hopefully there won't be much wind. There isn't much worse than running into a really strong wind - maybe running uphill and into a strong wind (LOL). I've run in all sorts of weather (including wet, icy snow) and I think I dislike the wind the most. It not only make the going harder but it also hurts my ears.

That's it for now. I will be getting up nice and early tomorrow so that I can get a nice hearty breakfast in (and hopefully go to the bathroom so I don't have to worry about it during the race). I will try and post tomorrow morning before I leave for the race.

Here's to having a healthy, fun and safe day tomorrow!

1 comment:

A Prelude To... said...

Thinking of you :o)
Hope you're feeling better today and I can't wait to hear about the race!

Julie