Thursday, October 26, 2006

Confused but.....


Confused but happy. Yesterday was not a good day food-wise but when I got on the scale this morning, I was down to 133.5#. I don't understand it but I'm definitely happy!

I've had a better day today although my son was trying REALLY hard to send me into a stress eating episode. I didn't give in though and that made me not only happy but proud of myself.

Something else really cool happened tonight. I was at a store getting something for my daughter's Halloween costume and decided to try on some slacks (my others are all too big now). I wasn't sure exactly what size I was so I grabbed a 10 and an 8. You guessed it, the 10 was way too big. I slipped into the 8 and had room to spare - what a rush that was!!!!!! Now, let me add that they were probably the ugliest pants I've ever seen but I was just going for size. Speaking of clothes, I'm not one of those "trendy dressers" - never have been and never will be. Before I lost the weight I had a couple of pairs of simple pleated Dockers and I love them. I'll be darned if I can find a similar pair. Why in the world to clothes makers get rid of one of the most basic and classic styles? I know it is to make money but come on! All I want to find is a simple, basic pair of pants! Rant over!!

No comments: