Monday, June 13, 2011

5 Days - Short & Sweet

Less than a week before the race! I've printed out the confirmation and a friend is picking up all our packets on Friday! I'm working out carpools!! Where did the time go????

Had a great first day of summer with the kids! We started with a run/walk where we did 2 miles of running and walking. Then the kids got on their scooters and I got the dog and we did another 2ish miles (a little shy of 2). I was really proud of them all! Then after some "down time" we got ready, went to lunch and spent a couple of hours at the pool. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. The only problem was that I allowed myself to get a bit of sunburn.

Tomorrow and Wednesday, I want to go hard on my workouts and then start to taper off for Saturday. Tomorrow is a scheduled run day and Wednesday will be an Insanity day and a run walk with the kids on the trails.

Looking forward to the race on Saturday and for what comes next - still working on that one!

No comments: