Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wednesday - Thursday (1/24-25)

Wednesday's are very busy these days. Immediately after work, I'm training a co-worker. She had pretty advanced arthritis (along with other physical challenges) and wants to get stronger so that she will be better able to play with her grandkids. It's been a while since I've worked with clients (I used to work in a fitness club/physical therapy clinic) but I'm LOVING it! It isn't bringing in a lot of money but it is a start. I would love to have a few more people to work with and maybe it will be a reality someday.

Anyway, after getting home from that, there was a lot to get done in a short amount of time. I was able to get my workouts finished but I had to do it in spurts. I did a couple of CV sessions on the bike and then did my lifting session, also in a couple of sessions. There just wasn't enough time, in a big chunk, to get it all done at once. I figured anything done, even if it had to be in small blocks of time is getting me closer to my goals.

Today is turning into the same type of day. I got a 20 minute run in this morning but had to come back to the house because my dh had to leave for work early (he had to be there at 6 am). I will try to get another session in this afternoon. The only thing that makes that hard is that I have a picture session at church for our directory. That appointment is at 5:50 pm so I'll really be scrambling around after dinner to get everyone ready. I have no idea how long the session will take - hopefully not long.

I've got to run and pick my daughter up from school. Later!!

No comments: