Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday 1/3 - RT

Today was my 10 rep max test day. It was really tough, I even got stuck on my decline bench press. I realized after trying my first rep that there was no way I was going to be able to lift that weight. Unfortunately, at that point I was having a VERY hard time getting back up off the bench. The only other person in the house was my 4 yo son who obviously couldn't help. Then the phone starts to ring - figures doesn't it! Long story short, I got up without any major problems and dropped the weight down 5 pounds. I also wasn't able to do as many reps as I would have liked on most of my exercises. It was still all I had but there were a lot of sets that I couldn't even get to the 10 rep mark.

I will be having a spotter on Friday when I do my 5 rep session. That means that I will have to lift in the afternoon so that my dh can help me. I will post my session tomorrow - getting late.

No comments: