Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm still moving forward!

I had a rough day the other day but I didn't let it get me down or off my game. I just admitted that I slipped and got right back on my LL program the next day (slipped at night). I kept very clean the next day, drank all my water and had a great workout. The next time I got on the scale I had dropped 2 pounds. I'm now down to 136.5.

My days have been very busy and they are about to get busier. I'm starting an evening class on Monday. It has been quite some time since I took any classes so I'm a bit nervous but also a bit excited. It is a class I need for work and I've been told that it is going to be a lot of work. However, I'm hoping that it will really help me be a better teacher. The big down side to it is that it is going to last 20 weeks.

Speaking of busy - I've gotta run!

No comments: