Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year's Day!

Today has been a great day! I actually slept in this morning - I was in bed until 6:30 am and for someone who is usually running at 4:45 am this is really late! After breakfast, I did actually go to the grocery store but after that, I really didn't do anything all day. I actually spent a significant portion of it dozing on the sofa. I can't tell you the last time I did that!

I don't really have anything else for today. I just wanted to share how great it feels to actually take a day off every once in a while. I think most people get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of every day life that we forget to enjoy the day for what it is - a chance to enjoy the many things and blessings that we have in this life.

Have a great evening and a great week!

Oh, and Julie, I made a comment to your comment on the previous blog - let me know what you think. I'm not sure if my thinking is off or not.

No comments: