Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April 1. 2009

No April Fools Jokes here!

I am going to try to type short little bursts here because I find it difficult to sit for long periods and type entries (consistently at least). So, my hope is that I will consistently type entries if they are just short bursts.

7:15 am
I got up this morning at 4 am and was lifting by 4:45 am. It usually takes me a bit to get going enough to lift - I don't seem to have that problem with my running. Anyway, it was a good session (I'm doing the Afterburn program - 1st phase). I found myself quite light-headed at times and even nauseous a couple of times. I'm not sure if I should eat before I lift or not.

That's it for now - off to school.

8:38 pm
Today has been a very good day! Not perfect but that was not my goal. My nutrition was good today (couple extra things) and my mindset was pretty positive for most of the day. I was not able to get in any cardio but I am very pleased with how today progressed. I'm off to make some goals for tomorrow!

No comments: