Friday, April 10, 2009

4/10/09

It has been a few days since I've posted but things have been OK - not perfect but I feel like I have been taking more forward steps than backward ones.

I've consistently been getting 2-3 RT sessions in per week. This past week has been wonderful in terms of my running. I've gotten out for some trail runs - which was AWESOME - and logged 28 miles and haven't even done my long run for the week. It has felt so good to get back into the rhythm and to feel normal again.

I am slowly trying to get back into the nutritional rhythm. As I said above, it is happening slowly but I do feel like I can make more positive changes. I want this to become lifestyle and not a struggle. I'll be honest, there are times I really wonder whether that will EVER happen but that is all part of the challenge I guess.

As an update, I'm down to 153.5# and will try to update this stat regularly.

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: