Thursday, April 02, 2009

4/2/09

7:33 am

I am really encouraged by the way things are going this week. Since Monday, I've been able to get in 2 lifting sessions and 2 runs. In addition, my weight has dropped down 152.5! I'm under no illusion that it is fat weight but I'll take water weight drops as well as fat weight drops at this stage of the game!

I had a good run this morning - made my goal of running at least 5 miles. The weather is even getting a bit warmer so things are GOOD!

When I'm in Action Phase, NOTHING can or will stop me from reaching my goals!!

1:30 pm

I've been struggling with some cravings this afternoon but I've been able to stick to my plan. I've been trying to repeat the above statement any time I feel like I might be slipping. As I stated this morning, I've dropped a number of pounds over the past week which makes this a very dangerous time for me. I usually do really well for a couple of weeks and then I get complacent. This then leads to some extra nibbles here etc. All leading back to the fact that I haven't fully committed to the program.

When I'm in Action Phase, NOTHING can or will stop me from reaching my goals!!

No comments: