Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Choose Challenge (Day 7 - 4/25/10)

Today was a really good day! I got up this morning and did my Cardio Coach version 7 session and it was awesome. What a great mix of longer intervals, speed intervals and hill intervals. I TOTALLY soaked the towel I brought for sweat.

I am loving the bike workouts but I am really missing my runs and running buddies. I really think my gym classes are the biggest problem with my foot. I have 3 more weeks of classes and then I will be away from that silly floor for a few months. I REALLY hope that will speed the healing process.

Tomorrow is a lifting day. I'm also thinking that I need to vary my bike rides. I don't know if I want to just keep switching Cardio Coach programs or if I just want to add in some steady rides. The weather isn't looking good for the next couple of days so I think I definitely be on the bike for any cardio. I guess I'll just play it by ear for now. Tomorrow is also my measurement day so I'll be rechecking all my circumferences and such. Hopefully I will be happy with the results!

No comments: