Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Day Is Here!

Today was my first day in LLE. Not much new and exciting happened. The first couple of weeks deals mostly with getting better acquainted with the Club. I feel pretty confident there so I'm just going to continue to clear my To Do List and trying to better myself.

I've had a huge calorie expenditure day and must admit that I gave in to some poor thinking and some poor eating. The food itself wasn't "bad" but my meals weren't according to my plan. It was more carbs than I should have consumed. I made some good choices though. My lunch was eaten in a restaurant but was very healthy and when we went out tonight, the family had some ice cream but I stayed away. Overall, I'm OK with the day. I have a lot of room for improvement but that is ultimately what this is all about - improving each day in thoughts and deeds.

No comments: