Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I NEED to get my act together!

I've been doing a little bit better with my nutrition but not well enough! I'm up higher than I've been in a long time and I really need to just get my act together. I haven't been writing down my plans or making my food a head of time and those are 2 things that just sabotage my efforts BIG TIME!

So, starting today, I am going to start writing down my plans again. I hope it will enable me to get a handle on this aspect of my life. Other things are coming together and I'm feeling good about that. However, without having my physical/nutritional life in balance the rest just doesn't feel "right"!

I didn't run today because of some heavy rain this morning. I'm hoping to get in about 5.5 miles (on a hilly route) tomorrow and then 20 on the trails on Saturday. Off to write down my plans!

No comments: