Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25, 2009

Usually when I've not been blogging it is because I haven't been following my plan - not this time! This is especially significant because there has been a fair amount of stress around here the past few days. We found out on Thursday that my husband's truck needs a new engine and it is going to cost a boat load of money! This on top of the already strained finances and it has been a rough go lately.

The good news - I have not allowed it to spiral out of control and into an eating frenzy! I have even dropped my weight down to 154 as of this morning which, I believe, is 2 pounds ahead of schedule. I haven't been perfect but I've been pretty darn good and I've kept up my exercise. I'm finding it difficult to do a lot of lifting (especially intense lifting) because of my neck - the tightness and soreness just isn't going away - so I've improvised. I've been doing my lower body exercises on the Bosu ball. That way I can keep my weights lighter but I'm adding a significant balance element (or lack of balance element). For my upper body I've just been keeping my weights light and my reps higher.

I may not be able to get my measurements done in the morning but I want to get them taken sometime tomorrow. One thought I've been tossing around for the measurements is to take them on Fridays. I don't run on Friday and it might be easier to go that route - something to think about! I have lots of work to get done so I'm signing off!

Honor Yourself!
PWE2

No comments: