Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13, 2009 & Jan. 14th

I'm kind of viewing today as a Day 1 of sorts. I really felt like I had a different attitude and in this situation, different is GOOD!



I have done much better with my eating today and I accomplished my workout goal of running 6 miles this morning. I was also able to get in 10 minutes of resistance training. I know it isn't much but it is more than I've done in a while and I'm viewing it as a step in the right direction.

Wednesday:
I started this post yesterday but my hubby turned off the computer so I'm combining these 2 days. Today has not been a great day because I woke up with a bad neck spasm. When I get these there is no way I can exercise (yawning hurts!). I've been taking Advil and I've had on a heat patch all day. I am really hoping that it will subside enough by tomorrow that I'll be able to meet the others for our run.

Neck hurts sitting in the chair so I'm done!

No comments: