Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

It is almost 1 pm and the day has been going great! I got out for a VERY cold run this morning. I had hoped for 6 miles but settled for a little over 5 because it was so cold.



I have also vowed to myself that I will keep to my planned meals perfectly today. I inputted my meal plan last night and printed it out and so far I'm 100% on track. This is something that I'm not sure I've actually ever accomplished here at LL. I tend to make small changes here and small changes there and then if you honestly look back on the day, much of the plan was thrown out the window.



It is now almost 8 pm and I've done well today! I did have to change one meal because I didn't budget my time well this afternoon. The good part was that I exchanged it with a healthy alternative (protein smoothie for protein pancakes). I have one more meal and then I'm done for the day. I'm looking forward to seeing downward movement on the scale in the morning!

Off to plan tomorrow's meals!

Honor yourself.
PWE2

No comments: