Sunday, December 09, 2007

It Finally Happened

I gave in and bought some bigger clothes. I really hoping that this will be the inspiration that I need to get me back on track.

The weather hasn't been very cooperative with my running. Especially since I'm not really training for anything right now, I'm not running in the rain. I don't mind running in the rain if it is warm out but when it is cold and rainy - forget it!

I'm planning of starting my lifting again tomorrow. I think I'm going to start the Afterburn program from the beginning again. I didn't do much more that a week and a half before I strained my abdominal muscle so just makes more sense to start from the beginning.

Bill is driving the Station's fire truck in the Elsmere Holiday Parade today so we will be heading out to that soon. It isn't the nicest of days (cold and damp) but we are going to dress warmly and go anyway. I've never been to this parade so I'm hoping it is fun.

Until next time!

No comments: