Thursday, December 20, 2007

I have finally made it!

Things have been pretty insane around here lately but I have finally gotten past a great deal of it:
  1. Thanksgiving is over.
  2. My class is over - being out of the house 2 days a week for class and then all the homework was really hard.
  3. My son's birthday has past.
  4. My daughter's birthday has past.
  5. Our school singing program is over -it's really hard to get 21 three year olds to learn the words to 4 songs and then actually sing them during the concert.
  6. I am now officially on Christmas break!!

Add onto this list all of the normal life stuff and trying to get ready for Christmas and it really starts to get to you.

One good thing is that I've kept up with most of my running. I have allowed myself some days off, when things got crazy (kids being up sick all night, me feeling sick etc) but for the most part I've done OK. In fact, tomorrow I'm doing a 7 mile trail run with my friends. I'm really looking forward to it! My running has been good but my lifting has pretty much been non-existent and I'm hoping to change this over Christmas break. I also need to really clean up my eating. I've taken the step of making a goal on LL and want to take off the extra weight I have put on.

So my goals for this upcoming week (Friday 12/21 - 12/28):

  1. Lift at least 3 times
  2. Run at least 4 times
  3. Make healthy snacks for myself
  4. Track my exercise on LL
  5. Track my food intake on LL

If I can accomplish these goals it will be a great first step to getting myself back on the more healthy track. I've strayed pretty far but I'm going to work hard to get back!

No comments: